Join Evidence for Action (E4A), a national program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), to discuss the Indigenous-Led Solutions to Advance Health Equity and Wellbeing Call for Proposals (CFP). Under this CFP, we will fund community-prioritized investigation into strategies for advancing Indigenous health equity and wellbeing in what is now known as the US and its territories.
In addition to providing a brief introduction to the CFP, speakers will:
- Discuss the impetus behind the focus on Indigenous health and wellbeing and the process by which the CFP was developed;
- Acquaint participants with the review process and who will serve as reviewers for brief and full proposals;
- Share information about eligibility, project fit, anticipated funding levels, and grantee expectations;
- Demonstrate how to navigate the online proposal submission platform, the RWJF Application & Review System;
- Inform participants about the a Technical Assistance program they may be invited to participate in if not funded under this CFP; and
- Answer participant questions.
- Melissa L. Walls, PhD, MA, Associate Professor at the Johns Hopkins Center for Indigenous Health
Amani M. Allen, PhD, MBA, Director of Evidence for Action & Professor of Community Health Sciences and Epidemiology at the University of California, Berkeley
Claire B. Gibbons, PhD, MPH, Senior Program Officer at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Erin Hagan, PhD, MBA, Deputy Director of Evidence for Action