What is expected of grantees?
In addition to carrying out the specified research project, the following are additional expectations:
- Participation in peer networking activities with other E4A and RWJF grantees, including at least one in-person learning exchange event.
- Pre-registration of study on Open Science Framework (OSF) at the start of the grant period.
- Participation in periodic progress check-ins throughout the grant period with E4A National Program Office staff.
- Coordination with E4A to develop and implement a plan to share findings with stakeholders beyond the research community.
- Reasonable adherence to timelines and budgets built into the project plan, including major project milestones and dissemination after analyses are complete.
- Upon completion of the grant, delivery of select products to support next steps for action, such as policy briefs, models or projections of the anticipated effect of the approach in a specific U.S. context, toolkits to guide program leaders in the U.S. who are interested in adapting interventions, and implementation plans for adaptation of an intervention to the U.S.